xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/sudburytourism/fbml' What's Happening in Sudbury this Summer

Monday, June 13, 2011



POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT

A series of unfortunate events can happen to anyone, but eventually leads to something positive, yesterday evening I was driving back from Laurentian University and my car was acting up. See I drive standard and when trying to put the vehicle in gear my transmission would not catch. Eventually the car came to a dead stop; I was stuck in downtown Sudbury with a dead car and a dead cell phone. Out of nowhere a couple came and assisted me in pushing the car, as the man helped me to push we started to come across an incline. We were pushing with all our might and the car was barely moving, then someone came from nowhere again and helped me push all the way to the Frontenac parking lot behind the mall. The man offered if I needed assistance with calling someone I said yes and he lent me his phone. Now as the night unveils itself to me I noticed that Sudbury citizens were very kind of heart as shown by their actions even the security guards got a hold of the malls mechanic and looked at it. I was very sincere and happy to see they cared about my safety and I can say Sudbury citizens are kind of heart and have a joie de vivre. As for the vehicle it did not have as much luck as I did.

Patrique Legault