xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/sudburytourism/fbml' What's Happening in Sudbury this Summer: Y.E.S Theatre Presents: Rent

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Y.E.S Theatre Presents: Rent

I am not one for musicals but I love the movie Rent. The songs are incredible and so catchy. So when I heard Y.E.S Theatre was performing Rent, I instantly got excited. I knew I wanted to see it. A date night was planned and I was off to dinner followed by the show- a perfect evening!

The doors opened at 7:30pm and the show started at 8:00pm. I am glad we got there early because the theatre filled up very fast.

The play exceeded my expectations. The youth performers are all very talented and they did an excellent job at portraying the characters. Every singing voice was incredible, I was left with goosebumps and each song.

Rent runs until August 27th. Come out and support Greater Sudbury's youth local talent. You will not be disappointed.

Shanna