xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/sudburytourism/fbml' What's Happening in Sudbury this Summer: Beautiful Beaches

Friday, July 15, 2011

Beautiful Beaches

Did you know that there's 330 fresh water lakes around Greater Sudbury? -Pretty amazing if I say so myself!
What better way to beat the heat this summer than enjoying a day at one of Greater Sudbury's beautiful beaches.
My personal favourite: Bell Park. The beach at Bell Park is absolutely amazing. Not only is the beach amazing, but the atmosphere as well. The grounds are very large which makes it easy to find that perfect spot. It is a great place to go for a picnic or just to relax in the sun.

My childhood favourite: Moonlight Beach. When I think back on my childhood memories at Moonlight Beach the first word that comes to my mind is "fun". The beach is so large it is perfect for building big sand castles and rolling around in the sand. This beach is perfect for children because the water stays shallow for a while before it starts to get deep. It was one of my favourite places to spend my summer with my family and friends.

No matter what beach you are at around Greater Sudbury, you are surely going to have a great time.

Shanna