xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/sudburytourism/fbml' What's Happening in Sudbury this Summer: Italian Festival 2011

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Italian Festival 2011


The smell of Italian food, there is nothing better than it! Last Saturday (July 9th 2011) I went to go visit the Italian festival, and the culture was certainly alive that day. When I arrived, children were playing games and having fun laughing and simply enjoying the day. The weather agreed completely that day, with bright skies and not a cloud in sight. As lunch time progressed I could smell the BBQ grillen, from pulled pork sandwiches, porketta sandwiches, sausages, and so much more food offered. People were sitting underneath the tent listening to Italian music and enjoying their meals with friends and family. The events coordinator was pleased to talk to me about all the events that were happening throughout the day and the big feast that was going to happen at night. As the day progressed, I played a few games with the children and we all had a blast! As for next year I hope to see you all there.

Pat.


For past videos of events that happened in Sudbury visit www.youtube.com/sudburytourism