xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/sudburytourism/fbml' What's Happening in Sudbury this Summer: Downtown Adventure: La Boulangerie du Village

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Downtown Adventure: La Boulangerie du Village





It was not too long ago that Shanna and I stopped in at La Boulangerie while out and about Downtown Sudbury. We each ordered our food and took it outside to one of their cafe style tables. I have never experienced the European Cafe myself; however, I imagine the La Boulangerie is a similar experience. I have heard from others who have been to Europe that it has the same feel.

I had the Bou Box which consisted of garlic hummus, red pepper hummus, Greek tzaziki and feisty feta with an assortment of bread pita, pita chips, taco chips and veggies. Shanna had the Roasted Porketta Sandwich which she enjoyed as much as I enjoyed my Bou Box. I also indulged in a wonder full tiger brownie baked on site. It has such a wonderful flavour I have to stop myself from returning to get another. There is just something about a chocolate/vanilla brownie with a hint of coconut that makes one want to eat more.

I do suggest to all those people looking to experience a European style cafe without the expense of heading to Europe to head over to the La Boulangerie du Village for lunch or just to pick up some freshly made bread.





Check out the video at: http://www.youtube.com/sudburytourism#p/u/3/CJrTkR6xBW0

Katherine