xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/sudburytourism/fbml' What's Happening in Sudbury this Summer: Unfortunately, Summer Does Come to an End...

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Unfortunately, Summer Does Come to an End...

Sadly, my time with Sudbury Tourism has come to an end. I have had an amazing three summers here. I have learnt so much about myself and this beautiful city.

On weekends, I worked at Market Square at the visitor information desk. I enjoyed meeting visitors visiting our city and telling them about all the great things Sudbury has to offer. I had a number of interesting conversations with visitors about their experiences in Sudbury. I had the opportunity to do things I wouldn't normally do. I was able to visit all our great attractions and attend all the events that take place during the summer.

Sudbury is truly a beautiful place. Citizens of Sudbury should be very proud with what Sudbury has to offer. Both Science North and Dynamic Earth are great attractions, we have over 330 lakes and the Big Nickel is a huge attraction (literally!).

I had a great time creating blogs and video blogs about my experiences this summer.

Click here to view the videos the summer students created while out at events and various other locations around Greater Sudbury. Thank you for reading my blogs and going on this adventure with me.

I have grown to love my city and I am happy to be a citizen of Greater Sudbury!

Continue to stay updated with events happening around Greater Sudbury all year long: www.sudburytourism.ca

Sincerely,

A Sudbury Tourist
Shanna